Treatments Available Now
Clinics in Letchworth and St Neots
Optimum health starts here
Sunny Jaspal is an experienced acupuncturist and massage therapist with a first class honours degree in traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture. Evidence-based acupuncture has been shown to benefit a wide variety of common health problems. Sunny uses her extensive training and experience to create a synergistic treatment with targeted advice to help you with chronic pain, injuries, fertility and IVF, headache and migraines, anxiety and other health complaints you may be facing.
Acupuncture and massage are popular for:
– Painful conditions such as headaches, migraines, general aches and tension, injuries, back, neck and shoulder pain plus other chronic pain.
– Fertility and IVF for women and men.
– Women’s health conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, PMT, pregnancy and menopause.
– Enhancing wellbeing, reducing stress, anxiety and low mood.
– Improving fatigue and much more. You can choose to have a treatment when you have a specific complaint or if you feel generally unwell.
– There is a growing body of evidence which shows acupuncture benefits a wide variety of common health problems.
Pregnancy massage or prenatal massage is wonderful for mums to be, helping you to enjoy this special time, connect with your unborn baby and deal with any difficult emotions of physical symptoms.
A truly prescriptive massage combining a range of techniques for a deep, restorative and relaxing massage.
This type of therapy is popular amongst athletes. Cupping is a technique used in acupuncture treatment that can also be used as a treatment on its own.
Acupuncture is the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body. Traditional acupuncture differs from ‘dry needling’ by working on traditional Chinese medicine principles, which have been researched and refined for over 2000 years.
Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist
Hello, I'm Sunny. I have been practicing complementary and alternative medicine since 2007. Initially trained in massage, I went on to study acupuncture in 2013. I have a 1st in traditional acupuncture and various diplomas in massage. I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, the UK's largest professional body for traditional acupuncturists, and on the Accredited Register run by the Professional Standards Authority. I am insured and my practices are licensed with North Hertfordshire and Huntingdonshire Councils.
As a therapist I aim to create a synergistic treatment by bringing together my various training and experience. My practice is characterised by empathy and honesty. Acupuncture is a powerful and effective treatment, and I am passionate about sharing it's healing potential with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can choose to have treatment when you have a specific complaint or if you feel generally unwell but have no obvious diagnosis.
- Pain – such as injuries, osteoarthritis of the knee, TMJ, headaches and migraines, general aches and tension.
- Wellbeing – stress, anxiety, low mood and relaxation.
- Women’s health – menstrual issues, fertility, pregnancy and menopause.
- Plus many other common health issues such as overactive bladder – please enquire.
All treatments are charged at the same rate. There is no extra charge for the initial consultation, which is included within the first treatment.
Please note that acupuncture treatments last 1 hour only unless combined with massage or cupping. Massage appointments can be either 1 hour or 90 minutes.
- Acupuncture treatments last 1 hour. If combined with cupping or massage you can request a 90 minute treatment too.
- All massage treatments can be booked for either 1 hour or 90 minutes.
- Cupping treatments also last 1 hour, however when combined with other treatments can be booked for 90 minutes.
Acupuncture needles are very fine and therefore painless. You may notice a mild sensation. If you find the treatment uncomfortable the needles can be adjusted. Many people find acupuncture treatment to be deeply relaxing.
- St Neots The Acu Room 8 Constable Avenue, Eaton Ford, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 7RH
- Letchworth The Therapy Hub 14 Unwin Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3RS
Please see locations pages for more information on each clinic.
Sunny has been practicing complementary and alternative medicine since 2007 and acupuncture since 2016, offering effective solutions for optimum health and wellbeing. Each treatment is tailored to the patient’s individual requirements. An individual treatment plan is formulated by undertaking a comprehensive consultation looking into current issues, medical history and all aspects of the patient’s lifestyle. In addition, individual aftercare is given in relation to exercise and diet.
What patients say
“I have really enjoyed my first experience of acupuncture with Sunny. She explained everything she was doing and why she was doing it, giving me a better understanding of acupuncture. She also gave me useful advice on how to improve my diet to help my condition. I would thoroughly recommend Sunny for your acupuncture needs which is why I will be booking more sessions.”
I am pleased to announce that both the Letchworth clinic and the Ware clinic will be opening in August. You can book online or contact me to book today. New Opening Times & Clinic UpdatesThe Letchworth Therapy Hub will be open on Wedneday afternoons and Saturday mornings every week.New clinic in St Neots, Cambridgeshire open
Back pain? Stiff neck? Painful shoulders? These problems seem to be affecting many people now, and it is no surprise. As many attempt to work from home due to coronavirus your desk set-up may be less than perfect. A combination of poor posture, incorrect desk set-up and insufficient breaks all lead to pain. You can
ONLINE ACUPUNCTURE: ACUPRESSURE, DIET, EXERCISE AND LIFESTYLE ADVICE Acupuncture without needles? Acupuncture is more than the insertion of needles. It involves a diagnosis based on your symptoms and the acupuncturist’s observations. From this basis we formulate an acupuncture point prescription plus specific dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice.Online acupuncture sessions will consist of the above, with