Treatments Available in Letchworth.
New Clinic Opening Soon in St Neots!
Optimum health starts here
Sunny Jaspal is an acupuncturist with a first class honours degree in traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture. She is also an experienced massage practitioner, practicing a fusion of sports and aromatherapy massage plus pregnancy massage. Treatments rebalance and return the body to health, bringing wellbeing.
Acupuncture and massage are popular for:
– Painful conditions such as headaches, migraines, general aches and tension, injuries, back, neck and shoulder pain plus other chronic pain.
– Women’s health conditions such as period problems, fertility, pregnancy and menopause.
– Enhancing wellbeing, reducing stress, anxiety and low mood.
– Improving fatigue and much more. You can choose to have a treatment when you have a specific complaint or if you feel generally unwell.
– There is a growing body of evidence which shows acupuncture benefits a wide variety of common health problems.
Pregnancy massage or prenatal massage is wonderful for mums to be, helping you to enjoy this special time, connect with your unborn baby and deal with any difficult emotions of physical symptoms.
A truly prescriptive massage combining a range of techniques for a deep, restorative and relaxing massage.
This type of therapy is popular amongst athletes. Cupping is a technique used in acupuncture treatment that can also be used as a treatment on its own.
Acupuncture is the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body. Traditional acupuncture differs from ‘dry needling’ by working on traditional Chinese medicine principles, which have been researched and refined for over 2000 years.
Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist
Sunny has been practicing complementary and alternative medicine since 2007. Initially trained in massage, aromatherapy and reflexology, she then went on to study acupuncture. She has a first class honours degree in Chinese medicine acupuncture.
Sunny uses her experience as a therapist to create a unique and synergistic treatment. She has a passion for helping others. Fully qualified, insured and a member of the British Acupuncture Council.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can choose to have treatment when you have a specific complaint or if you feel generally unwell but have no obvious diagnosis.
- Pain – such as injuries, osteoarthritis of the knee, TMJ, headaches and migraines, general aches and tension.
- Wellbeing – stress, anxiety, low mood and relaxation.
- Women’s health – menstrual issues, fertility, pregnancy and menopause.
- Plus many other common health issues such as overactive bladder – please enquire.
All treatments are charged at the same rate. There is no extra charge for the initial consultation, which is included within the first treatment.
Please note that acupuncture treatments last 1 hour only unless combined with massage or cupping. Massage appointments can be either 1 hour or 90 minutes.
- Acupuncture treatments last 1 hour. If combined with cupping or massage you can request a 90 minute treatment too.
- All massage treatments can be booked for either 1 hour or 90 minutes.
- Cupping treatments also last 1 hour, however when combined with other treatments can be booked for 90 minutes.
Acupuncture needles are very fine and therefore painless. You may notice a mild sensation. If you find the treatment uncomfortable the needles can be adjusted. Many people find acupuncture treatment to be deeply relaxing.
Sunny has been practicing complementary and alternative medicine since 2007 and acupuncture since 2016, offering effective solutions for optimum health and wellbeing. Each treatment is tailored to the patient’s individual requirements. An individual treatment plan is formulated by undertaking a comprehensive consultation looking into current issues, medical history and all aspects of the patient’s lifestyle. In addition, individual aftercare is given in relation to exercise and diet.
What patients say
“I have really enjoyed my first experience of acupuncture with Sunny. She explained everything she was doing and why she was doing it, giving me a better understanding of acupuncture. She also gave me useful advice on how to improve my diet to help my condition. I would thoroughly recommend Sunny for your acupuncture needs which is why I will be booking more sessions.”
Why Choose Sunny
Why Choose Acupuncture & Massage
Experienced practitioner, member of BAcC.
Acupuncture and massage are helpful for a range of issues with minimal side effects. Improve wellbeing and take control of your health.
I am pleased to announce that both the Letchworth clinic and the Ware clinic will be opening in August. You can book online or contact me to book today. New Opening Times & Clinic UpdatesThe Letchworth Therapy Hub will be open on Wedneday afternoons and Saturday mornings every week.The Ware clinic at Hale Physio will
Back pain? Stiff neck? Painful shoulders? These problems seem to be affecting many people now, and it is no surprise. As many attempt to work from home due to coronavirus your desk set-up may be less than perfect. A combination of poor posture, incorrect desk set-up and insufficient breaks all lead to pain. You can
ONLINE ACUPUNCTURE: ACUPRESSURE, DIET, EXERCISE AND LIFESTYLE ADVICE Acupuncture without needles? Acupuncture is more than the insertion of needles. It involves a diagnosis based on your symptoms and the acupuncturist’s observations. From this basis we formulate an acupuncture point prescription plus specific dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice.Online acupuncture sessions will consist of the above, with